Munich Bike Rental/ BINIS am Viktualienmarkt
Bank Details/ Bankverbindung:
IBAN: DE35 7002 0270 0015 5591 84
Tax number/ Steuernummer:
Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions – Munich Bike Rental / Bike Tours Munich / BINIS am Viktualienmarkt
Provider of Service:
Munich Bike Rental / BINIS am Viktualienmarkt / Bike Tours Munich
The companies Bike Tours Munich, BINIS am Viktualienmakrt and Munich Bike Rental organize city bike tours of Munich Germany and other trips around Munich.
Participation in any of the activities provided by our companies Bike Tours Munich and Munich Bike Rental is subject to the acceptance by the client to the following terms and conditions:
Our Refund and Rescheduling Policy:
We do not refund any portion of anybody's payment if they miss the tour without any notice whatsoever to us beforehand. When desired, we can almost always switch dates free of charge with as little as almost no notice, however we make no promises to this extent. The sooner a change of reservation is requested, the more likely it is that we can accommodate the request. Two days are often sufficient. With three or more days’ notice we can normally offer you an alternative tour, without any charge.
For reservations being cancelled, we have the following policy for refunds:
Biking Tours, Renting, Excursions and Trips
1. The biking tours will be held and organised according to the information provided in each tour description.
2. The company Bike Tours Munich/ Munich Bike Rental provides clients with bicycles, a tour guide (on guided tours) and helmets (upon request) that will be delivered in perfect working condition and which must be returned by the client in the same condition at the end of the rental period, tour or excursion.
3. Participants will be accompanied during the excursion by an expert tour guide speaking German or English.
4. The tour will not take place in the case of permanent unfavourable weather conditions or other cataclysmic catastrophes. In each of these cases, the company has the right to use its own estimation when deciding the appropriateness of the tour conducted. In the case that the tour does not take place because of unpleasant weather conditions, your full amount will be refunded or - upon request - a new date may be selected on which you can participate in the tour. If the tour takes place at a new date, no refund will be given.
5. In the case of the cancellation of a tour, reservation or any other trip for reasons other than those provided in the preceding two paragraphs, the customer is entitled to a refund of the amount paid, or, if the client so decides, the client will be entitled to participate in one subsequent excursion scheduled in the following seven days after the cancellation. The replacement excursion will be of the same value and same duration. Should the client decide to participate in a substitute trip, they will renounce any refund claims that they were initially entitled to.
6. Participants of the excursion or any other trips and bike renting clients affirm that they are entirely responsible for their own actions, and that any claim for damages to the company Bike Tours Munich/ Munich Bike Rental are waived.
In particular, clients declare that: Participants must be present at the agreed tour meeting point. Refunds will be provided to individuals that are not present at the agreed meeting time and place (should a tour not go forth as scheduled any other reason than weather). A no-show will incur full cost or the loss of any prepayment made for the tour/excursion/ rental. Furthermore they confirm that they are able to ride a bike safely and within the limits of the law. They affirm that they are in good riding health.
7. If a participant cancels a rental reservation or a tour at least 15 days prior to your tour, we will return 100% of your payment minus any transactions fees occurred by Paypal or credit card booking systems. If your cancellation is received by us less than 14 days, but more than 2 days (from the starting date of your tour), we will refund you 50% of your transaction. If you cancel 48 hours or less from the date of your tour we will retain all your tour payments (including deposit).
8. Participants renting a bicycle from Munich Bike Rental / Bike Tours Munich must provide a valid ID (passport or drivers licence). Failure to do so will void any agreement
Participants of bike tours or any other trips are not required to give a form of ID.
9. Participants and tenants of the
tour are required to practice diligence, mindfulness, common sense and prudence, especially with the equipment provided by the company during the excursion, of which the participants fully agree
to use at their own risk and which they stipulate to when agreeing with this set of terms and conditions. The participants and tenants
confirm that they follow all rules, laws and road traffic regulations required to participate on a bike tour or for bike rentals.
10. Munich Bike Rental and Bike Tours Munich waives all claims for damages made against them. They don´t accept or take any liability for any imaginable damage to the participant of tours or to the tenant of bikes, third parties, any other financial loss or property damage, and equipment caused during bike tours or rentals or any other trips.
11. The company does not assume any responsibility for the loss of money, valuables, baggage or other items during the trip. Munich is a very safe city, you should take all appropriate measures to ensure that your belongings remain safe.
12. Participants and tenants will be held responsible for any damage to the equipment/ bikes provided to them by the company Munich Bike Rental / Bike Tours Munich with the exception of flat tires or mechanical malfunctions which are not the fault of the participants. We keep the right to inquire and assess the damages made and thereupon determine the nature of the damages accordingly. This also includes the loss of locks.
13. All participants and tenants of the bikes are completely liable for all damages that incur the companies Munich Bike Rental and Bike Tours Munich due to the failure to comply with the above mentioned obligations.
14. If a bike gets stolen during a trip or a renting period, if there is a misappropriation by the tenant or the participant or a third party or if the bikes have a total damage, we have the right to buy a new bike in the same condition and with the same equipment as the lost bike / helmet / lock. Participants/ tenants bear the costs.