Terms and Conditions
Munich Bike Rental / Bike Tours Munich / BINIS am Viktualienmarkt
Provider of Service:
Munich Bike Rental / BINIS am Viktualienmarkt / Bike Tours Munich
The companies Bike Tours Munich, Munich Bike Rental, and BINIS am Viktualienmarkt organize city bike tours of Munich Germany and other trips around Munich.
Participation in any of the activities provided by our companies Bike Tours Munich and Munich Bike Rental is subject to the acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions.
Our Refunds and Rescheduling policy:
We will not refund any part of the payment if someone misses the tour without notifying us first. On request, we can almost always swap appointments free of charge and almost without prior
notice, but we make no promises in this regard. The earlier a reservation change is requested, the more likely it is that we can accommodate the request. Two days are often sufficient. With a
lead time of 3 days or more we can usually offer you an alternative tour free of charge.
The following refund policy applies to canceled reservations:
There will be no refund if canceled within 48 hours of the tour date
50% refund will be given if cancellation is made between 48 hours and 14 days prior to the tour date
If canceled up to 14 days before the tour date, 100% will be refunded.
Bike Tours, Renting, Excursions, and Trips
- The bike tours will be organized and held according to the information provided in each tour description.
- The company Bike Tours Munich/Munich Bike Rental provides clients with a tour guide (for guided tours); as well as bicycles, locks, and helmets. These will be provided in perfect working
condition and must be returned in the same condition at the end of the tour or excursion.
- Participants will be accompanied during the tour by an expert English or German speaking guide.
- The tour will not take place in the case of permanent unfavourable weather conditions or other cataclysmic catastrophes. In each of these cases, the company has the right to use its own
estimation when deciding the appropriateness of the tour conducted. In the case that the tour does not take place because of unpleasant weather conditions, your full amount will be refunded or -
upon request - a new date may be selected on which you can participate in the tour. If the tour takes place at a new date, no refund will be given.
- In the case of the cancellation of a tour, reservation or any other trip for reasons other than those provided in the preceding two paragraphs, the customer is entitled to a refund of the
amount paid, or, if the client so decides, the client will be entitled to participate in one subsequent excursion scheduled in the following seven days after the cancellation. The replacement
excursion will be of the same value and same duration. Should the client decide to participate in a substitute trip, they will renounce any refund claims that they were initially entitled
- Participants of the excursion or any other trips and bike renting clients affirm that they are entirely responsible for their own actions, and that any claim for damages to the company Bike
Tours Munich/ Munich Bike Rental are waived.
In particular, clients declare that: Participants must be present at the agreed tour meeting point. Refunds will be provided to individuals that are not present at the agreed meeting time and
place (should a tour not go forth as scheduled any other reason than weather). A no-show will incur full cost or the loss of any prepayment made for the tour/excursion/ rental. Furthermore
they confirm that they are able to ride a bike safely and within the limits of the law. They affirm that they are in good riding health.
- If a participant cancels a rental reservation or a tour at least 15 days prior to your tour, we will return 100% of your payment minus any transactions fees occurred by Paypal or credit card
booking systems. If your cancellation is received by us less than 14 days, but more than 2 days (from the starting date of your tour), we will refund you 50% of your transaction. If you
cancel 48 hours or less from the date of your tour we will retain all your tour payments (including deposit).
- Participants renting a bicycle from Munich Bike Rental / Bike Tours Munich must provide a valid ID (passport or drivers licence). Failure to do so will void any agreement made. Participants
of bike tours or any other trips are not required to give a form of ID.
- Participants and tenants of the tour are required to practice diligence, mindfulness, common sense and prudence, especially with the equipment provided by the company during the excursion, of
which the participants fully agree to use at their own risk and which they stipulate to when agreeing with this set of terms and conditions. The
participants and tenants confirm that they follow all rules, laws and road traffic regulations required to participate on a bike tour or for bike rentals.
Munich Bike Rental and Bike Tours Munich waives all claims for damages made against
them. They don´t accept or take any liability for any imaginable damage to the participant of tours or to the tenant of bikes, third parties, any other
financial loss or property damage, and equipment caused during bike tours or rentals or any other trips.
- The company does not assume any responsibility for the loss of money, valuables, baggage or other items during the trip. Munich is a very safe city, you should take all appropriate measures
to ensure that your belongings remain safe.
- Participants and tenants will be held responsible for any damage to the equipment/ bikes provided to them by the company Munich Bike Rental / Bike Tours Munich with the
exception of flat tires or mechanical malfunctions which are not the fault of the participants. We keep the right to inquire and assess the damages made and thereupon determine the nature of the
damages accordingly. This also includes the loss of locks.
All participants and tenants of the bikes are completely liable for all damages that incur the companies Munich Bike Rental and Bike
Tours Munich due to the failure to comply with the above mentioned
If a bike gets stolen during a trip or a renting period, if there is a misappropriation by the
tenant or the participant or a third party or if the bikes have a total damage, we have the right to buy a new bike in the same condition and with the same equipment as the
lost bike / helmet / lock. Participants/ tenants bear the costs.