Frequently Asked Questions
When are you open?
Summer time: (Winter time:)
Monday-Sunday Upon request
10am - 8pm
Can I rent Bikes from you?
Yes! Come visit us at Heiliggeiststraße 1, 80331 München - only 16 EUR for the whole day.
How does the rental work?
- You come to our shop
- You read our Terms & Conditions, pay and leave a drivers licence as deposit
- You get a lock & a self-guided map
- We give you the bike and you start
- You bring back the bike in the evening and get your licence back
How can I reserve bikes?
You just write us an E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What information do we need?
- For how many days? - How many bikes? - How many locks?
Where do I meet the Guide?
The meeting point is Marienplatz, under the large Tower of the New Town Hall (Das Neue Rathaus). The guide will be in Orange with advertisement.
Do I need to reserve for the tours?
No, but it is always recommended since we have limited places available!
Are helmets available?
Yes, but only on request
Are locks available?
Yes, they are included in the 16 EUR for bike rentals
Do you have Child seats or Bikes?
Yes - we have both
How can I contact You?